Friday 1 January 2016

To: Dearly Beloved of the Lord

 
I want to say THANK YOU for reading my Articles, New letters, emails and our videos.
 
But just “saying” "thank you" isn't enough so I decided to do something VERY special for you.
 
I decided to PRAY for you on this first day of the year.
 
But before I do that, I want to acknowledge everyone and group of people who visit this website.
 
And all those working silently in the background, providing help and guidance in the ministry

They are the reason I have enough time to hide away in my prayer closet to "receive"
from the LORD all the teachings on our websites.

 They toil away, unseen and unknown but the Lord knows them well.
 
The Bible speaks of the blessing that working together in unity brings this way:
 
 

"It is like the precious ointment on the head, that ran down on the beard, even Aaron's beard: 
that went down to the skirts of his garments;


As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended on the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for ever more." - Psalm 133: 2-3

 

My prayer is that the Lord will soak them in the unchallengeable anointing deposited in the Holy Spirit and in the Holy Scriptures so that their lives will continually bear testimony that all power belongs to God even in their old age.

I pray that in 2016 the Lord will use them even MORE to set the captives free and usher more souls into the Kingdom of Christ in Jesus' name. Amen.


For you, my dear beloved who always remember me, support me and pray for me …

As we continue our prayer campaign at the gates of 2016 and beyond, may the Lord who brought down the walls of Jericho cause every satanic gate and wall of opposition standing against your destiny to COLLAPSE and be buried today in Jesus name.

As you step into and begin your walk in 2016 --

The LORD will bless you, prosper you and keep you.

The LORD will make His face shine upon you and will be gracious unto you.

The LORD will lift up His countenance upon you and establish shalom for you.

In this Year of the Hidden Path of miracles, Your broken walls shall be rebuilt...

And injustice, disorder, strife, violence, poverty, sickness, abuse, accidents, pain, hunger and oppression will be far from you in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

I encourage you to continue to be active in fellowship with us, this year you see new things in our site. You and family will blessed as you visit this site always.

From all of us at Ed Arcton Ministries, and the Liberation Mission For Christ.

Just a reminder, you are destiny to overcome everything in 2016 in the Name of Jesus Christ.

With love and appreciate you.
Thank You

 Ed Arcton

Contact:  www.edarcton.net, info@edarcton.net

No comments:

Post a Comment