Thursday 10 March 2016

PRAYER FOR MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH AND VICTORY



Read the following Scriptures; (Ephesians 6: 10 – 18: Psalms 68 1- 3; Isaiah 54 15-17)
Have quality time to Praise and Worship the Lord of Glory.

Take three Days off your busy schedule and go before the Mighty God and pray this Prayer Arrows about your marriage in the hot of the spirit with all fervency.
“May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion.
May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offering.
May he give you the desire of your heart and makes all your plans succeed”.     (Psalms 20 1 – 5)


First Day
1.       O LORD, begin to disgrace every high thing that set itself against your plan and purpose for my life in Jesus.

2.       O LORD, by all the power for which you are known to be God, arise and fight the battle for my marital destiny in Jesus' name.

3.        O LORD, let every enchantment, divination, and witchcraft prepared for my marriage be rendered null and void by the power in the blood of Jesus.
   
4.       Every satanic horseman at the gate of my marriage breakthrough be overthrown by fire in the name of Jesus.  

5.        Every monitoring spirits, assigned against my marriage, receive spiritual paralysis and death in the name of Jesus.

6.       O LORD, let your armies move through the length and breadth of the land at the midnight hour to uproot the wicked from the land in Jesus' name.

(Note: you are not praying against human beings here ... this is targeted at mighty entities of darkness as described in Ephesians 6:12)

 7.        Let the sword of the wicked turn against them in Jesus' name.

   8.       Every satanic altar supplying strength and power to the wicked against my marriage, receive destruction by fire in the name of Jesus.  

9.       I decree double restoration of my marital glory in Jesus' name. 

10.    Let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ come upon my virtues in Jesus' name.  
11.    Let every foundational conspiracy against my destiny be broken to pieces in Jesus' name.  
12.    Thank You Lord for answers to these prayers.
REMEMBER: JESUS IS LORD



Second  Day
1.       Lift up your heads, O ye gates of my marriage and let the King of Glory come in, in the mighty name of Jesus.
2.       Thou territorial powers ruling over marriages in my family, be dethroned by fire in the name of Jesus. 
3.       Thou spirits of the pig standing against my life be drowned in the water of affliction in Jesus' name.   
4.       Every satanic dog barking against my marriage, be silenced and be roasted by fire in    the name of Jesus.
5.       Any evil beast on a nightly assignment to manipulate my dream life, be arrested, bound and be cast into the abyss in Jesus' name. 
6.       Let all my internal and external enemies receive double disgrace in the mighty name of Jesus.
7.       Thou army of the frog waging war against my soul, be cast into the pit of fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 
8.      Thou marine brigade from the waters, be scattered by the fire of God's judgment in Jesus' name.   
9.      Every satanic high command issuing instructions contrary to the will of God for my life, and my marriage receive the wrath and the burning anger of the LORD in Jesus' name.
10.   Let the spirits of battle assigned against my marriage be scattered unto desolation in Jesus' name.   
 11.    O LORD begin to do a new thing in my life as a result of these prayers in Jesus' name. 
12.    Thank You Lord for answers to these prayers.
REMEMBER:   JESUS IS LORD

Third  Day 3   
 1.      Every evil unity against the Lord's purpose for my life, be scattered unto desolation in the name of Jesus.
2.      Every evil agreement against the purpose of God for my destiny be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus.
3.      Every evil understanding against the plan of God for my marriage is confounded in the name of Jesus.     
4.      Every evil wisdom against the will of God for my marriage be turned to foolishness in Jesus' name. 
5.      O LORD begin to rain down your fire to scatter every witchcraft gathering against my marriage in Jesus' name
6.      O GOD arise, let your decree go forth and release confusion into the camp of wicked spirits delaying my marriage in Jesus' name.
7.      Every last-minute battle planned against my marriage this year, be scattered by fire and thunder in Jesus' name.   
8.     O GOD arise and demonstrates that YOU are still the ruler in the affairs of men in the mighty Name of Jesus.   
9.     Every invisible force or power giving strength to the enemies of God in my family, be bound and be paralyzed in the name of Jesus. 
 10.   O LORD, visit me and turn my life around for your own glory in Jesus' name.  
 11.   Let God arise and let all His enemies in my household be scattered in Jesus' name. 
 12.  Thank You Lord for answers to these prayers.
REMEMBER: JESUS IS LORD.
Now spend quality time to Praise and Worship the Lord of Glory in the beauty of His Holiness as long as the Spirit of the shall Lord leads you.
You can take the whole week or more standing on this prayer points and cry unto the Lord who answers by fire.

After praying let me hear from you, what the Lord is doing in your life and for you.
“The LORD JESUS IS IN FULL CONTROL OF YOUR AFFAIRS, FEAR NOT”
Be an Overcomer

Further help, please the link below.......

www.edarcton.net, info@edarcton.net,

No comments:

Post a Comment