Tuesday 8 December 2015

Power of Resurrection


It was necessary for the Lord Jesus Christ to be crucified, died, buried and also be raised up from the dead on the third day.
The moment Jesus died, “The tombs broke open and the
bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They
came out of the tombs, and after Jesus’ resurrection they went into
the holy city and appeared to many people” the Bible declares;
(Matthew 27:52-53).
That was an impressive wave of resurrections, but Jesus’ life-giving power goes even farther. “A time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out” (John 5:28-29).
Jesus says, “I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold, I am
alive forever and ever. And I hold the keys of death and Hades”
(Revelation 1:18).
If we know Jesus, the grave can’t hold us. If we are buried with him, we will also live with him. “He died for us so that we may live together with him” (1 Thess. 5:10).
Dear beloved, where do you stand today before the Living God. Have you surrender all to Jesus or not, a day is coming where the dead in Christ will be raise up from the grave just as the Lord Jesus was raised up from the dead and now live forever. Even so is everyone who believe in the Lord Jesus as Lord and personal savoir, will enjoy eternal life with Him forever, but all who live and refuse to give their life to Jesus also be raised and thrown into eternal fire called hell, forever.
May I ask you this question today? Where are you going from here and where will you spend your eternity? Please consider it now!

PRAYER—“You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill
me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right
hand.” Lord Jesus Christ today I invite you into my life right now, please be my Lord and personal savoir from this moment and forever.
Thank you Jesus, for hearing and answering my prayer. Amen.

Written by Ed Arcton


No comments:

Post a Comment