Tuesday 22 December 2015

TEN PRAYERS FOR REVIVAL


Lord, teach me to pray without ceasing. By your Spirit, fill me with such love for you and such faith in your power that nothing can keep me from daily conversation with you in the name of Jesus.
2.   Holy Spirit activates my spirit, my soul and my body for revival in Jesus name.
3.   Holy Spirit inflames my heart with the love of God and passion for God’s Word in Jesus name.
4.   Let the power that raised up the Lord Jesus from the dead resurrects all my buried gifts, talents and potentials for global recognition and for God’s own glory in the name of Jesus.
5


.   In the name of Jesus the Son of Living God, I speak destruction to every seed and root of antichrist hiding anywhere in my life right now in Jesus name.

6.   Holy Spirit activates my spiritual eye to see in the spirit in Jesus name.
7.   Holy Spirit activates my spiritual ear to hear the voice of God clearly in the spirit in Jesus mighty name.
8.   The Anointing that breaks the yoke fall on me right now in Jesus name.
9.   Thou power that success and favor arise and speak on my behalf now in the name of Jesus.
10. Let every yoke of failure and backwardness be broken off my life forever in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen

When you are through with your prayer, begin to Praise the Lord, bow done and worship His Majesty, give God the glory due to His Holy Name and thank Him for the gift of life He gives you.


For further help, contact www.edarcton.net, info@edarcton.net

No comments:

Post a Comment